As a small innovative Startup, Dotrade Inc. strives to remain agile and maximize business success with a lean structure and a high degree of automatization. Still, we often have projects that require manpower and interns have proven successful in completing them with us. That’s why we are constantly on the lookout for highly motivated international students or graduates for specific projects. Since the start of our global program, we have welcomed interns from France, Australia, Germany, Austria, Hong Kong and Korea.
Please apply if you are:
- over 21 in age
- passionate about trading and international sales
- studying (or graduated from) a relevant subject (business, marketing, international trade, or similar)
- good at MS Office and know how to handle computerized work (you don’t have to be an IT expert!)
- at least a second year bachelor student
- at least available for 2-3 months
- willing to travel to our office in Pangyo Techno Valley [hint: there is a direct bus (Nr. 9007) from Seoul Station, Myeongdong, Itaewon and Gangnam intercity bus terminal that takes about 45 minutes that is super convenient if you live close by. There are many other alternatives as well.]
- good at communicating in English, every other language is a plus (NO KOREAN REQUIRED)
Benefits of an internship at Dotrade:
- Young startup with a personal atmosphere and a modern approach to work (9to5, no overworking).
- Beautiful and modern office facility located in an up-and-coming business area and free coffee.
- Small compensation to cover your expenses for public transport and food with the strong willingness to reward good performance (commission on sales,…)
- You are an exchange student in Korea and want to spend more time here after your exchange period? Apply with your best friend and work on a project with us together!
- Enhance your CV – we will provide you with a letter of recommendation if you contribute well.
- Mandatory internship? We can communicate with your university!\
Apply with your CV, picture and evidence of good grades and/or relevant experience at email@example.com!
by Matthias Herzog