New paradigm of storing shirts! For your style, Collar Fit.
“Bone” – Bone goes underneath the collar of shirts and holds the collar straight just like a fixture.
“Skin” – Skin covers the collar from the top. Bone will be underneath the Skin and collar of the shirt will be locating between the Bone and Skin.
Because Collar Fit makes clothes’ fit entirely, you can minimalize shirts’ wrinkle entirely.
It holds the collar of the shirts straight and tight so it can be prevented from wrinkles.
Moreover, for business travelers, Collar Fit can make shirts straight and tight in luggage bags.
- Collar Fit consists of two parts, Bone and Skin.
- Bone: goes underneath of collar of shirts to straighten the collar, just like a pillar.
- Skin: covers overall of the collar and stretches the collar tightly.
- Collar Fit contains hanger holder in the middle of Skin to prevent clothes from sliding down.
- Since Collar Fit holds shirts from the top(collar), it helps the shirts from wrinkles of back and front.
- Stylish Elegant: Upgrade your value by Collar Fit
Light weight: 105g (0.23lb)
How to Use
- Put Bone around the collars.
- Fold the collar
- Locate the Skin on top of the collar(Bones) and press down.
- Image of nicely completed Collar Fit
B2B TRADE and Get Quotations : firstname.lastname@example.org